Call of the Wild Zoo is wheelchair and pushchair accessible, in most parts of the zoo. Please note, there are some parts that are uneven but still accessible for wheelchairs and pushchairs. There is plenty of seating around the site.
- We have disabled car parking spaces available to visitors with a valid permit, our disabled spaces are located directly outside the park entrance and marked with disabled signs.
- We do have a wheelchair rental, but this will only be available on a first come first serve basis.
- We recommend reserving with our admissions team, especially in busy periods. Wheelchair hire will require a £20 refundable deposit on arrival. Please keep your ticket to be able to process your refund on the way out.
- We offer free entry for any guests who are caring for anyone who is registered as disabled.
- Disabled guests should purchase a concession/child ticket and their carer will be admitted for free.
- Any carer who purchases a ticket must accompany the person they are caring for on the visit. You will be required to provide documentation to validate this. (Can include a blue badge)
- If the above criteria are met and a carer is needed, then a free carer entrance will be granted.
- A maximum of 1 carer ticket is permitted for free entrance.
- Toilet facilities are located directly next to our snack shack (first right when you enter the park) and next to the tropical house.
- We also have 2 disabled toilets and baby change facilities onsite.
- No dogs allowed on site except for guide or assistant dogs, dogs are not permitted in any of the animal walk through enclosures, which includes the tropical house, lemur walk through and wallaby walk-through / petting area. We ask dogs are always on a tight lead and owners are responsible for bringing poop bags. We recommend calling our retail team for further advice before your visit.
- We do not allow dogs to be left in cars, even with ventilation and water. Anyone found leaving dogs in their car will not be granted admission and will be asked to leave site.
* If you have any questions regarding accessibility, or if you have suggestions that will help us improve our facilities, please speak to our retail team.